In our previous blog post, we discussed about the increasing role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in immigration compliance – risk management. Today, we will discuss another important topic – how to save time (and money) by automating seven key tasks in your immigration case management process.
Here are the 7 immigration case management tasks you can automate
- Data capture
- Data validation and verification
- Risk assessment and predictive analytics
- Letters and forms generation
- Document linking
- Shipping info based on the petition
- Case document assembly
Now, let us see how exactly you can automate them and get rid of laborious and error-prone tasks.
- Data capture
You can onboard new clients by sending a templated email invitation or simply by importing multiple beneficiaries with simple csv file and initiate cases for them together. Another way is, automatically capture data from uploaded documents such as passport, i94, visa, USCIS notices, LCA etc. from various types of documents (word, pdf, images).
2. Data validation and verification
Automation helps you audit the intake visa documents to check if the client/beneficiary has uploaded all required documents, if not beneficiary will get an auto-alert. This will improve the speed and reduce interaction with your legal team. You can also get client/employee’s university accreditation & CAP/advanced degree eligibility auto verified with a smart tool.
3. Risk assessment and predictive analytics
Automaton helps you predict the document information consistency between documents (e.g., resume vs job description vs support letter vs client letter vs vendor letter) and relevancy among documents. We don’t have to tell you that your chances of a successful petition go up when risk is mitigated!
4. Letters and forms generation
You can automatically generate letters (e.g., support letters, cover letters etc.) based on the system templates or your own custom letter/email templates. You can also auto generate government PDF forms for immigration and non-immigration petitions (H1B, H4, GC etc.).
5. Document linking
- Bulk upload LCAs and automation will help you match/link LCA to case or case to LCA.
- Bulk upload any Government/USCIS notice and system will automatically match/link the document to case/beneficiary/client, creates auto-reminder, auto-prepares email to send it to petitioner/beneficiary.
6. Shipping info based on the petition
- Create a case and share with your internal or external attorney
- Create tasks automatically
- Assign and review employee’s tasks
- Monitor case processing status from HR or attorney
- Monitor petition status
7. Case document assembly
Latest Ai-powered automation tools can help you merge all documents (irrespective of uploaded file types such as pdf, word, images), into one document as per the predefined order.
These are just the tip of iceberg though; Ai-driven platforms like immiONE gives you a lot more. What does that mean to your profession? You automate error-prone, manual, and repetitive tasks, drive more predictive outcomes for your clients, save time and grow your profession. Want to see it in action? Take a demo now.